Who's it for?
Join the JLR i-PLM team for this full day update conference to be attended by the Top 150 GSI supplier event.
The Global Supplier Integration (GSI) team invites you, as a supplier to JLR, to attend the forthcoming Supplier Collaboration Conference scheduled for Wednesday 7th October 2015 at The Heritage Motor Centre, Gaydon.
Specifically for JLR Suppliers, the GSI team will be hosting the event to give an update on the i-PLM technology and On-Boarding process and also to provide you with an invaluable update from JLR on the other processes, methods and tools in the business.
Please register your intent to be an attendee at the event by clicking here
Please note that registration is subject to availability the maximum number of delegates will be limited to two per supplier and allocated on a first come first served basis.
Key Event Topics:
- An update on the i-PLM programme (Transition to Catia V6)
- Details of GSI Supplier on-boarding process
- Supplier adoption to new JLR CAD and Draughting Standards
- Roll out of eAPQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning)
- A Supplier Role and Responsibilities session
- Leading Automotive Guest Speaker
We hope you can make it.
Majenta Solutions & The GSI Team