This course will introduce you to complex 3D modelling techniques, using advanced sketch-based and surface-based features. You will learn how to manage complex part structures and how to improve productivity by reusing existing features. Finally, you will learn how to use parameters and tables to drive the design of a model.
Topics covered include:
- Design parts with complex geometries
- Create and manage robust part structures
- Create fully parameterised models
- Create re-usable features
- Mechanical and Sheet Metal Designers attending this course should have completed the Gateway to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform course and be familiar with CATIA Part Design fundamentals.