At the end of this course students will have gained knowledge and experience of a variety of CATIA V5 processes, procedures and capabilities used to enhance modelling efficiency; enable the re-use of existing design data, and result in more robust Part and Assembly designs.
Students are also taught a degree of basic Surface creation & manipulation functions using the Generative Shape Design workbench thereby enabling them to produce moderately more complex forms in their designs. However, additional courses are available for students requiring a higher degree of V5 Surfacing capability.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Create a complex model in CATIA V5
- Create and manage a structured model
- Design parts in the context of an assembly
- Re-use existing data to complete assemblies
- Manage relationships between assembled parts
- Analyze and annotate your design
Students attending this course should be familiar with the basics of CATIA V5 Mechanical Design.
This course is aimed at Mechanical Designers.