This course will teach you how to use the common functionalities available in the machining apps of DELMIA. You will learn how to define and manage NC programs dedicated to machining parts that are designed with a surface or solid geometry. This course also teaches you how to generate high-quality NC programs for machining complex 3D parts and freeform shapes using advanced machining techniques. You will learn how to perform 2.5 to 5-Axis machining operations.
Topics covered include:
- Define the infrastructure required for machining
- Define 3-Axis surface machining operations
- Define multi-axis finishing and contouring operations
- Define multi-pockets machining operations
- Define multi-axis helix machining operation
- Numerical Control (NC) Programmers attending this course should have completed the Gateway to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform course and should be familiar with the fundamentals of machining.
- Students attending this course should be familiar with machining and Windows OS.